Nowadays objects like machines and electronic devices are able to exchange information and take decisions automatically, saving our time and money. DTP has a technical ability to support such technology within all their aspects.
- Digital media
- Health Care
- Smart: home, city, factory
- Industry 4.0
Machine to Machine (M2M) refers to technology that enables machines or devices to exchange information and react accordingly based on collected data. Most often, M2M communication is used for remote diagnostic, measurement, monitoring, and control. In many cases M2M systems are created using components containing sensors, RFID, etc. and communicate events that can be acted on by other machines or management systems. M2M is closely associated to IoT.
- Software design and development
- Hardware design and development
- Software maintenance / migration
- QA & test automation
- Business / System Analysis
- Solution architecture
- Security Audit / Protection
- Software on 3rd party Hardware
- Mathematical modeling
- Research / Prototyping
- Extensive experience in embedded software design and development,
- Wide knowledge of embedded operating systems,
- Professional approach to problem decomposition,
- Technical ability to solve complex hardware and software problems,
- Extensive experience in monitoring, controlling and maintenance of worldwide deployed consumer electronics devices,
- Wide knowledge of internet connectivity (wired and wireless solutions),
- Expertise in multimedia solutions for stationary and mobile devices (including content protection mechanisms).