Industry 4.0 targets development of an intelligent factory applying cyber-physical systems (CPS) and Internet of Things (IoT) to reach high adaptability and efficiency in resource, time and energy usage.
Cyber physical systems should be understood as a combination of communications, IT, data and physical elements using the following core technologies:
- Sensor networks (receptors)
- Internet communication infrastructure (Network communication protocols)
- Intelligent real-time processing and event management
- Embedded Software for logic
- Big Data and Data Provisioning
- Actors for mechanical activities
- Automated operations and management of system activities (logistic, security, monitoring)
- Smart Factory
- Digital media
- Research and Development
The first and most obvious implementations of Industry 4.0 are Smart Factories where physical world is strictly connected with cyber systems. Cyber world is responsible for entire Product Life cycle Management (PLM), meaning product design digital model verification, production process planning and evaluation, product delivery, and at the end product disassembly and recycling all of that in virtual digital domain only. Once it is proved to be working physical part of smart factory is implementing what was first verified by Cyber system. Cyber system is continuously monitoring physical word through various sensors.
Cyber System is extensively using Cloud Computing and Big Data. Physical part of smart factory is build from embedded devices, M2M/IoT and actors/mechanical tools. Both worlds are securely connected to keep all flow intact and safe from external to origin cyber systems changes.
- System integration
- System analysis & consulting
- Complex system design
- Software design and development
- Hardware design and development
- Data and System security
- Business analysis
- Performance optimization and scalability
- Solution architecture
- Mathematical modeling
- Research and Prototyping
- Software maintenance and migration
- We are a team of high level experts in all key technologies of software systems, data transmission and processing, networking, data and software system security, IT and related fields.
- We are deeply involved in six areas of expertise within Computer Engineering:
- Embedded Systems,
- Software Technology,
- Data collection, processing, and distribution Systems,
- Hosted Server and Cloud services,
- Hardware Technology,
- Multimedia Services and Digital TV,
- We can work on requirement and business analysis, designing, implementing, integrating, and maintaining software, software systems, complete electronic devices, and ecosystems in line with standards and customer individual needs.
- Our employees have 20 years of international experience in advanced technology business projects.
- Big Data