Cloud computing has already revolutionized the software industry. Looking ahead it is expected that majority of devices and multiple things will be internet connected and collaborating with web services. In such an environment Cloud-based services are predicted to cover 85% of all software solutions.
DTP provides Cloud application development for all major platforms:
- Amazon AWS
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM Bluemix
- SAP Cloud Platform
Cloud computing changed the paradigm from traditional software model into web services and internet connected devices with access to any service, data and content, anytime and anywhere. It provides more scalable, more reliable, more secure and cost-effective way for software applications.
However, Cloud based solutions require new approaches and new skills from software engineering teams. Service delivery management, continuous application enhancement and development operations (DevOps) become the critical skills. While Cloud is a relatively new approach, there are not many engineering teams with relevant Cloud expertise, which makes successful Cloud-based software development and deployment to be still a challenge.
The cloud solutions are commonly licensed on a subscription basis and delivered in the as-a-Service models, including:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – the cloud service provider (like Amazon) virtually delivers server, storage, load balancing, and Content Delivery Network (CDN) infrastructures.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) – the cloud service provider delivers operating systems, databases, web servers, Java runtimes, frameworks, distributed storage, etc.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – the cloud service provider delivers the end users applications that operate in the cloud environment.
DTP helps customers to explore the benefits of Cloud services. Our experts can build, deploy, and manage Cloud applications or move existing ones into the Cloud and provide full range of services for Cloud based solutions:
- Architecture and design
- Development and testing
- Support and maintenance
- Data and Application migration
- Distributed and parallel computing
- Web technologies
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, …)
- CDN integration (Amazon CloudFront, Akamai, …)
- Automated cloud orchestration
- Linux development and administration
- Scripting languages