Foreign business-people are amazed how Poland changed recent years and how Polish people can positively influence western EU countries.
Ernst Raue, many years Chief of CeBIT and Member of the Board of Deutsche Messe AG, now DTP Supervisory Board member, spoke on the stage about great economical environment in the modern EU-Poland and the world-class, advanced IT/software engineering.
One of the topics of the conference was that Poland is the biggest beneficiary of the EU budget 2014-2020 (~106 bln Euro). Most of the funds are dedicated to technical / IT innovations in the following programs:
- Smart media & infotainment
- Internet of Things
- Smart industry
- Sensitive Data Security
On stage (from the left):
- Michael Kern, moderator, Director of the PL-DE Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- prof. Michael Schenk, Director of the Fraunhofer IFF
- Robert Bachorski, Member of the Board, Sitech Ltd. / Volkswagen AG
- Ernst Raue, DTPoland Supervisory Board, President of Global Business Services GmbH, Hannover
- prof.Tomasz Uhl, Head of the Robotics and Mechatronics Department, AGH Cracow
- prof. Detlef Hommel, Member of the Board of Wroclaw Research Centre EIT+
The event took place in the Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK) Berlin and was organized by Trade and Investment Promotion Section of the Polish Embassy in Berlin.