DTP can integrating your system components together to build a customized end-to-end solution. We ensure integration to help improving effectiveness of your business processes by making system components working in a harmonized way instead of just communicating with each other.
DTP services cover all system integration activities, including:
- Business processes modelling
- Requirements analysis and interface specification
- Bridging software (Adapters) development
- 3rd party cooperation
- System testing and validation
- Configuration and deployment management
- Project management
System integration addresses interconnecting and synchronizing system components together. Components may include supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), business intelligence (BI), content management (CMS), financial systems, etc. that all together form a complete Enterprise System.
Each of the subsystems is involved within business processes. The task of integration is to tune and harmonize all subsystems to provide an effective support for business processes.
DTP covers unique experience in the following system integration areas:
- Enterprise Services Bus (ESB): IBM WebSphere ESB, Microsoft BizTalk Server, Oracle ESB
- Cloud Based Integration
- Enterprise application integration
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL)